Non-NU Email

Hi, all,

I had to print some business cards, which I composed in Photoshop CS6, but
have modified in CC 2021 since the fonts I used earlier are not available.
When printing the red letters print in black with red printed as well.
Strange.  Suggestions for how to correct this?  I print using "Photoshop
manages colors," and the print preview on my monitor shows the correct
colors.

A second question involves Avery templates.  Is there a way to use these in
Photoshop?  I no longer have Microsoft Word, so use a different word
processor (although I could use Googledocs.)

Thanks,
bab

--
Bruce Bartrug