Non-NU Email

Bruce,
Could be two different possibilities...1) what version of PSD were you using prior to CC?2) Was your file in RGB rather than CMYK?3) The default in CC is to print black  as Rich Black which is a CMYK blend to get black.
Possibly you built your business card in RGB,. You didn't convert to CMYK so when it opens in CC it tries to recreate a rich black but only has info for red and black.
That is my guess. Best, Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 18:54, Chris Gralapp<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Non-NU Email When printing, it seems that when I increase print quality to Best, the color issues subside.  You might try that, if you haven't yet.

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567