Non-NU Email

Bab,

I am not quite understanding the results you are getting, can you restate?

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 11:14 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SCIART] Red text printing in both red and black

Non-NU Email

Hi, all,

I had to print some business cards, which I composed in Photoshop CS6, but have modified in CC 2021 since the fonts I used earlier are not available.  When printing the red letters print in black with red printed as well.  Strange.  Suggestions for how to correct this?  I print using "Photoshop manages colors," and the print preview on my monitor shows the correct colors.

A second question involves Avery templates.  Is there a way to use these in Photoshop?  I no longer have Microsoft Word, so use a different word processor (although I could use Googledocs.)

Thanks,

bab

--

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA

•Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and give the appearance of solidity to pure wind. -Orson Welles