Non-NU Email

Thanks,

On 3/24/2021 12:59 PM, Buffington, Matt wrote:
We should have this in the Museum in our reprint collection...Iíll contact the ESW Custodian.

Matt

From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael A. Ivie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 2:44:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External Email]Moczar, L. 1996 PDF needed

[External Email]
If this message comes from an unexpected sender or references a vague/unexpected topic;
Use caution before clicking links or opening attachments.
Please send any concerns or suspicious messages to: [log in to unmask]
Non-NU Email
Might anyone have a PDF of this paper they would share:

Moczar, L. 1996. Additions to American Cleptinae (Hymenoptera: Chrysididae). Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Washington 17: 153-160

Thanks,

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

US Post Office Address: