From: 5 Bank Street: The Listserv for Willa Cather Scholars <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tracy Tucker
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [5BANKSTREET] a Cather quarter?

Non-NU Email

Done! Everyone on this list should get a 100% on the dates!

Tracy Sanford Tucker
Education Director & Certified Archivist
Affiliate Fellow, Center for Great Plains Studies

The National Willa Cather Center

413 North Webster Street, Red Cloud, NE 68970
(402) 746-2653 | www.WillaCather.org | www.VirtualCather.org