Non-NU Email
The latest issue of BACH: Journal of the Riemenschneider Bach Institute is out:

Special Issue: C. P. E. Bach’s Late Style
Introduction
PAUL CORNEILSON

C. P. E. Bach’s Kenner und Liebhaber Collections: A Series for
the Distant Future
DARRELL M. BERG

Recently Identified Borrowings in the Hamburg Vocal Music
of C. P. E. Bach
JASON B. GRANT

The Evolution of C. P. E. Bach’s St. John Passions
PAUL CORNEILSON

“they can bring me much honor even after my death”: C. P. E.
Bach as Compiler of His Estate Catalogue
PETER WOLLNY

Conference Report
Bach in Italy, 22–28 November 2020
CHIARA BERTOGLIO

Reviews
Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach: The Complete Works
Review by CLIFF EISEN

Widor on Organ Performance Practice and Technique
by John R. Near
Review by ANNETTE RICHARDS 91

Bach’s Musical Universe: The Composer and His
Work by Christoph Wolff
Review by ZOLTAN SZABO

Sir Henry Wood: Champion of J. S. Bach by Hannah French
Review by DAVID C. H. WRIGHT

Bach’s Famous Choir: The Saint Thomas School in Leipzig,
1212–1804 by Michael Maul
Review by JOYCE IRWIN

For more information: https://www.bw.edu/libraries/riemenschneider-bach-institute/bach-journal/