Von: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> Im Auftrag von
Wray, Randall
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021 04:46
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [AFEEMAIL] Senate moves to condemn MMT; Bernie rises to condemn
resolution

Non-NU Email

  _____

I'm rather proud to relay that the Senate moved to unanimously condemn MMT
as dangerous, subversive, and fundamentally against the American Way, and
that Bernie rose to condemn the condemnation.

This follows a House resolution to condemn MMT a couple of years ago.

I ask, has any other heterodox idea been condemned bi-camerally?

And it is particularly satisfying that economists of the Third Way are
liberally quoted. (Sounding a lot like Tom Palley and Jerry Epstein, by the
way.) And that they lovingly quote Doug Henwood, the representative of
Marxist-Leninist thought. (Ahh, your enemy is my enemy can make the most
interesting bedfellows). As well as St. Paul of the biblical NYT and
representative of the Bastard Keynesians. You just cannot get more
comprehensive and pluralistic than that.