Non-NU Email

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the conference, “Progect Network 2021: Towards a
Contemporary Understanding of Progressive Rock and Metal,” to be held on
May 19-20-21 and 26-27-28.

This conference is hosted VIRTUALLY by Lori Burns at the University of
Ottawa.

Free registration and the full program are available at the conference
website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__progectconference2.wixsite.com_website-2D5&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=QRR2hk07yLmYqycGaYI8m3veRWPCzZD_8-JhZl9FT2U&s=NRxCQxjr2Xi9R9-4blIZZcsI3OH3fh7nqK868Sc9AY4&e=

Program Committee:
Ryan Blakeley, Eastman School of Music, Rochester, U.S.
Marion Brachet, École des hautes études en sciences sociales, France
Lori Burns, University of Ottawa, Canada
John Covach, Eastman School of Music, Rochester, U.S.
Kevin Holm-Hudson, University of Kentucky, U.S.
Thomas Olsson, Lund University, Sweden