Non-NU Email

Dear AMS members,

Rare Book School is continuing to accept applications for the following
summer 2021 online courses that may be of interest to music and sound
scholars. (It's also worth noting that RBS offers AV archive courses as
well, but this summer's course has already filled. I encourage interested
folks to join the RBS mailing list at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rarebookschool.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ug2MKK_ObGP6ksGgr_JnZkaqq9aEoU_jD9FXSE5JLLI&s=CjV5J5uHEN6uYXsPz07w1LhRRe5oLDAfq4jlFzVrljY&e= .)

C-75c: “Introduction to the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture”
with Cheryl Beredo, Joy Bivins, Michelle Commander, Tammi Lawson, Shola
Lynch, and Michael Mery

G-85c: “Why Black Bibliography Matters” with Kinohi Nishikawa

H-105a: “The Bible and Histories of Reading” with Peter Stallybrass,
assisted by Lynne Farrington

H-170b: “Spanish American Textual Technologies to 1700” with Hortensia
Calvo, Christine Hernández, and Rachel Stein

H-180c: “Six Degrees of Phillis Wheatley” with Tara Bynum

H-185c: “African American Print Cultures in the Nineteenth-Century United
States” with Derrick R. Spires

M-100a: “Fragmentology” with Lisa Fagin Davis

For more information, including application instructions, please visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rarebookschool.org_schedule_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ug2MKK_ObGP6ksGgr_JnZkaqq9aEoU_jD9FXSE5JLLI&s=ec77Q6X78zFXqRlmLs1kJANgHAqUvrqY3lHSd419US4&e= , or contact rbsprograms -at-
virginia.edu.

We hope to see you in a Rare Book School course soon!

The RBS Programs Team