Non-NU Email

The last year has flown by in many respects (and dragged on in others), but
we are pleased to announce that we're holding an official book launch for
the edited collection "Rancière and Music" on May 12, 3:00pm EDT, hosted by
Edinburgh University Press and the Queensland Conservatorium Research
Centre. Remarks will be made by chapter contributor Murray Dineen and
invited respondent Tamara Levitz, in addition to the three co-editors (João
Pedro Cachopo, Patrick Nickleson, and Chris Stover). We will then hold an
open conversation about future possibilities Jacques Rancière's
multifaceted work might hold for music studies broadly construed.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_book-2Dlaunch-2Dranciere-2Dand-2Dmusic-2Dtickets-2D153233047169&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=-qRkhprXTAGbytX1UslDh7fNrOBe2gd_0qNGL1e3zyg&s=Ksr4WW7VotUwL80Y8jiUUSnvoshce-pyQjfMxhJQRsY&e=