Non-NU Email
The last year has flown by in many respects (and dragged on in others), but we are pleased to announce that we're holding an official book launch for the edited collection "Rancière and Music" on May 12, 3:00pm EDT, hosted by Edinburgh University Press and the Queensland Conservatorium Research Centre. Remarks will be made by chapter contributor Murray Dineen and invited respondent Tamara Levitz, in addition to the three co-editors (João Pedro Cachopo, Patrick Nickleson, and Chris Stover). We will then hold an open conversation about future possibilities Jacques Rancière's multifaceted work might hold for music studies broadly construed.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/book-launch-ranciere-and-music-tickets-153233047169