Non-NU Email
The Department of Media and Culture Studies invites applications for a position in Musicology as Assistant Professor, starting August 15, 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The successful applicant is expected to complement the current teaching and research staff of Musicology. We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in the (historical) relationships between music and media, yet we also welcome other fields of expertise complementary to the research and teaching focus of our programmes.

For further details and to apply (by 25 May 2021), please visit https://www.academictransfer.com/en/300389/assistant-professor-in-musicology-10-fte/apply/#apply