Non-NU Email

We are excited to welcome you to the hybrid SysMus21 conference in Aarhus,
Denmark, and virtually on 3-5 Nov 2021! SysMus conferences (International
Conference of Students of Systematic Musicology) are annual student-run
events designed to allow advanced bachelors, masters, and PhD students in
the fields of systematic musicology and music science to meet and discuss
their research. We invite presentations in the form of live talks, virtual
talks, and poster presentations within all fields of systematic musicology,
including (but not limited to): music perception/cognition, music therapy,
music modelling, music information retrieval, music sociology, music
education, music technology, music and culture, music philosophy, music
theory and analysis.

VENUE: Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies & Center for Music in the
Brain, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark. Fully virtual participation is
also possible
DATES: 3-5 Nov 2021 (satellite event on "Music in the Brain" scheduled for
2 Nov 2021)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 1 Jun 2021
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: Jonna Vuoskoski, Nori Jacoby, Peter Vuust
FULL DETAILS: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_view_sysmus21_call-2Dfor-2Dcontributions&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=9YUptyqW_49EM-tBChOrIgoFPd3rc_xdciEYYTCUfBY&s=6SIugOzlJ6N9fpMGuwh-wkMf7OspWQKF5kqsfZlEKbU&e=
WEBSITE: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_view_sysmus21&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=9YUptyqW_49EM-tBChOrIgoFPd3rc_xdciEYYTCUfBY&s=JMegRZoSJoT_qQIixxESFbCxFlubaS_shI7XEhVMad8&e=
TWITTER: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_SysMus21&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=9YUptyqW_49EM-tBChOrIgoFPd3rc_xdciEYYTCUfBY&s=ggpX1na1GG36xRkbahiw9ctVgsSDicg_ed26cpvv7qg&e=

Best regards,
SysMus21 Organizing Committee
Signe Hagner (chair), Christine Ahrends, Jan Stupacher, & Niels Chr. Hansen