Non-NU Email
The Music Library Association Annual Meeting is open to anyone with an interest in music and performing arts libraries, archives, collections, or librarianship. We encourage proposals that are topically or practically relevant to these areas; see Selection Criteria below for particular topics of interest. We welcome proposals from library, archives, and information technology professionals, students, faculty, and others, regardless of MLA membership. We especially encourage proposals from individuals from communities underrepresented and/or marginalized in library work and in society as a whole. Please see the website for complete information: http://conferences.blog.musiclibraryassoc.org/call-for-proposals/