Non-NU Email

The Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts is pleased to announce
that, thanks to renewed and expanded grant funding from the National
Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), we are able to offer a limited number
of subsidized assessments. These assessments, valued at over $5,000 each,
will be offered for a significantly discounted cost to qualifying
institutions. Applications are now open for assessments in three
categories: Preservation Needs Assessments/Preservation Plans, Risk
Assessments/Emergency Plans, and Digital Preservation Assessments.

These opportunities are available for collecting institutions nationwide,
as well as a collaborative assessment model providing peer-to-peer
connections in regions served by CCAHA’s Regional Heritage Stewardship
Program (Alabama, Florida, and Mississippi as well as Appalachian regions
of Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia). For more information
on the program and to learn how to apply, please visit:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ccaha.org_2021-2Dassessment-2Dprograms&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ODNBtRUsfL_X3jQT6mtUIk48O4CinYLwPv-lrmTKTN0&s=Ief0K2F_H2_y0S5wW-eQLDI1HT35QAyMDFmueCDm-gE&e= .

The due date for all applications is Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.

If you have questions or want to discuss the suitability of this program
for your institution, please contact CCAHA’s Preservation Services Office
at 215.545.0613, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ccaha.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=ODNBtRUsfL_X3jQT6mtUIk48O4CinYLwPv-lrmTKTN0&s=Yh3herxVL226ptOyqeKVzzllydIpc1dsIAl3PR6qlCQ&e= , or reach out to me at ashaffer -at-
ccaha.org.