Non-NU Email
Dear all

We are pleased to announce that registration is open for the online launch of the Women in Global Music (WIGM) Research and Industry Network.

Date: 11/12 June & 17/18/19 June 2021
Platform: Zoom (links will be provided to all registered attendees)

To register and view the programme please follow this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/women-in-global-music-wigm-network-launch-tickets-156144401107

We look forward to welcoming you to the event.

With all best wishes

Joe Davies and Yvonne Liao
Co-founders
www.womeninglobalmusic.com