Non-NU Email
Dear Colleagues,

Following the runaway success of our inaugural event in January, RISM is now pleased to announce the Second RISM Lecture to be held on 26 May by Professor Christoph Wolff about the Bach collection of the Berlin State Library. Details of the program as well as information on how to register can be found on our website:

https://rism.info/events/2021/04/29/second-rism-lecture-bach-collection-berlin-staatsbibliothek.html

With best wishes,
Balázs Mikusi
executive director