Non-NU Email

The Music Library Association Annual Meeting is open to anyone with an
interest in music and performing arts libraries, archives, collections, or
librarianship. We encourage proposals that are topically or practically
relevant to these areas; see Selection Criteria below for particular topics
of interest. We welcome proposals from library, archives, and information
technology professionals, students, faculty, and others, regardless of MLA
membership. We especially encourage proposals from individuals from
communities underrepresented and/or marginalized in library work and in
society as a whole. Please see the website for complete information:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__conferences.blog.musiclibraryassoc.org_call-2Dfor-2Dproposals_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=HQuhxCdhOhPJFERh3nG7KBFl4n9_5PTM6fkdCvTRm3I&s=4PKIj7Kr6qtyM2vkk0fJ71xxQXvfp_wDco-CgLIBzCw&e=