Non-NU Email

Hi there GNSI!

I'm looking to begin the Scientific Illustration Program at the Yale
Peabody Museum of Natural History in New Haven, CT and wanted to get your
opinion on this program. What are the pros and cons, how long does the
program usually take, etc.

I'd like to be able to work part time during my time in the program and
wanted to see if anyone knows of any part time gigs that would be a good
fit for a budding scientific illustrator?

I'm finishing my Master's in Environmental Science so I have a very strong
understanding of the scientific field. I'm just not sure how to get my foot
in the door when it comes to illustration work.

Thank you all for your help! Feel free to reach out to me using the contact
info below.

Cheers,
Samantha (Sam) Dilday

--