Non-NU Email

Hi All,

          I’ve already shared this on the GNSI Members Facebook page but I’m sure not all of you are on that.

World Science Festival Brisbane has put up my talk “Scientific Illustration” on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JqBl64bpqI

We got it in just before a snap Covid 19 lockdown. Luckily, the virus was contained. It had got out of hotel quarantine. Currently there is no community transmission in Australia.

Cheers,

Geoff