Non-NU Email
Good Afternoon Everyone, 🌞

I am using Legion Paper Stonehinge Aqua Hot Press for color pencil, watercolor, ink, graphite.

Comes in large sheets - 300 lb (6388gsm), 140 lb (300gsm), pads/blocks of 15 sheets, smaller - 140 lb (300gsm)

https://legionpaper.com/stonehenge-aqua-hotpress

https://legionpaper.com/stonehenge-aqua

Her’s an interesting test/review:
https://www.jacksonsart.com/blog/2018/05/18/botanical-artists-review-stonehenge-aqua-hotpress/

Interesting interview with Wendy Hollender:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrgQDTMuYVA

Wendy states that there is some tooth to the paper, with the Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils, not as much layering. Main reason that I use the same paper and pencils.

I am pleased with this paper.

C Olivia Carlisle 🦋
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
https://www.gnsi.org
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators Georgia Group
https://www.facebook.com/gnsigeorgia/
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”