Non-NU Email
Would any of you care to contribute a short (one-page) article with a few photos of your experiments on the papers for an upcoming Journal issue? Nothing elaborate needed, just a brief summary of the problem(s) and a few pix of the surfaces.

The Journal Team would love to have the article, and I'm sure our readers would definitely appreciate the information!

Contact me!

Gail

Gail Guth
JNSI Managing Editor

[p.s.: We'd welcome any other article ideas, of any length, any time. You don't need to be a polished author, we have editors that can help with that! Just bring us your ideas!]