Non-NU Email

Hi Taina.
I know a lot of web owners are really pleased with Square Space. However, Because I had heard that the DIY learning curve was steep, I decided to go with WIX. Plus the professional annual fee for WIX was a heck of a lot less expensive.
WIX Positives:
• Once you get the hang of the platform organization and  WIX Instructions/Help “lingo”, it is crazy easy to use, build and and modify your own website
• Like SS, WIX offers website templates. However, unlike SS (at least this is what 2 SS users said) WIX lets you modify everything! Dependent on how much you want to create your own look, you have that kind of ability to completely modify. This can be both good and bad dependent upon your desire to be a “designer” rather than a “fill in the pre-made spaces”.
- One thing I am not pleased about in creating in WIX is that you can’t set up a grid to snap to - essentially everything is done by eyeballing which can be laborious and tedious
- Customer support with WIX -EXCELLENT. Its really easy to ask questions via chat, and the responses are almost immediate. And, if you're not getting an answer through chat, you can talk with a tech or customer service person who stays with you - no matter the length of the call! Seriously, I know from experience - until the issue is resolved. I love WIX just for this reason!
- Store, classes, payments are very easy to set up and use.
- Analytics easy to use and access

So there you have it. One customers opinion and thumbs up for WIX.

Marj
Marjorie Leggitt
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.marjorieleggitt.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=qWfmq6lRMlp3puhHO8CAZQdudafS4ue5U5GIcCDVx0E&s=yjCb1YQ9_hCeDbAXo7DyQX1_XhdPQXM0lvi0VgFdfr4&e=
@mcleggitt