Non-NU Email

Thanks for posting that link, Jim. If anyone would like to help us update
the list, our current Outreach Director, Madison Mayfield, could use a
helper to reach out to each of these programs and confirm they are still
operating! The Board would be forever grateful! :)

Feel free to ping me privately if you're interested: [log in to unmask]
Kapi

Kalliopi Monoyios
Visual Creative
*Science & Art <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.kalliopimonoyios.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=zBw6e6yjHFbZtYKBDdHwLyRFpVedzcY1072HzNGvklM&s=MYNZ6dqvXFq9QR1UPs2NmNd23-KJrOuQ_EI8teK6iD4&e= >*

*Instagram <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.instagram.com_kalliopi.monoyios&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=zBw6e6yjHFbZtYKBDdHwLyRFpVedzcY1072HzNGvklM&s=_OQD8Fq_-8gEy_bBvc0uW8ULrqKIJKmlGx3jiHIyPUs&e= > | Twitter
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.twitter.com_eyeforscience&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=zBw6e6yjHFbZtYKBDdHwLyRFpVedzcY1072HzNGvklM&s=qc1Vhr8oHjbyesXa3RviFmhZyMtLES1sbj9bOCdzm9A&e= >** | Symbiartic
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__blogs.scientificamerican.com_symbiartic&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=zBw6e6yjHFbZtYKBDdHwLyRFpVedzcY1072HzNGvklM&s=TyLyXqv_yFTuiLgM8xcTv9jsNYnkwGYbM0KxYIHSN2g&e= >*