Non-NU Email
Reminder: The GNSI 2021 Members Online Exhibition call for entries deadline is fast approaching!

This is a reminder that the GNSI Juried Members’ 2021 Online Exhibition is accepting submissions through Monday, May 17, 2021. We encourage current GNSI Members to enter up to two pieces of artwork pertinent to nature or science themes. Please see information on our current jurors and entry form specifications on the GNSI website.

Best,
Jenn Deutscher
GNSI Social Media Coordinator