Non-NU Email

Thank you, Karen. With only three hours and so much I hope to cover, I
decided to leave digital manipulation or creation de novo out of the
picture, and leave that to my brief presentations and demos. I didn't want
to mandate hardware and software of participants, then deal with the
potential fiasco of teaching vector-based illustration with everyone
following along remotely on different computers, etc.
Maybe in part 2!

I appreciate all of your advice.

cheers,
barrett
Barrett Klein
Pupating Lab
Professor, Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
1725 State Street, La Crosse, WI 54601
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.pupating.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=5GcVNzjsL08ooYxs5QxupRPecI5Z7vKvm6cMYWZeVZY&s=_V3IUL5qTw1AWPWyER-A6DRHkToK4sGfazQRTTbXHek&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uwlax.edu_profile_bklein_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=5GcVNzjsL08ooYxs5QxupRPecI5Z7vKvm6cMYWZeVZY&s=bpu1maxDc9ZRrjDTJX6nP6DNHVmoGxERDpxiFPHfCMs&e=