Non-NU Email
Hi Mieke,
And another product to explore. Thanks for the tips about wire frame.  Will have to relearn how to do that!

Patricia Savage
P_savageart.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 5, 2021, at 4:14 PM, Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Sorry, too 3d minded ;-). But cosclay in combination with a wire skeleton could do the trick

Op za 5 jun. 2021 om 21:22 schreef Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Patricia,

I would recomment ZBrush but keep in mind that all 3d applications have a steep learning curve. If you want to start practicing, pixologic, the company behind it, also has free and cheap versions. Zbrush has a big community but I would recommend ZBrushguides.com from Pablo Munoz Gomez. This overview also gives good resources:
https://www.creativebloq.com/features/the-17-best-zbrush-tutorials

Mieke

Op za 5 jun. 2021 om 21:06 schreef Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Non-NU Email

Hi All,

I want to learn how to model my own creatures fairly accurately, partly for myself as well as for my students. I would prefer a medium that is flexible so that I can change the position of legs, head, toes, etc.

Do any of you all have any experience doing this? Be willing to teach me privately or have a class coming up I can take? I am not finding much on the internet.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766