Non-NU Email

There was a recent thread concerning this here on SciArt, Holly.  It seems
too many producers of excellent watercolor paper have been absorbed by
international paper companies.  It would seem best to find a small
specialty company that still caters to artists and printers.  One I can
suggest is Twinrocker, but others were mentioned as well.

bab

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 5:48 PM Holly Butlett <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Non-NU Email
> ------------------------------
> Is anyone else having trouble with watercolor paper not absorbing the
> color in a smooth way???
> What brand of paper do you find best to use ???  Holly

> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listservList&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=miw2QqS6oLyH1PukrNw_OjCYHD9tmUa66h99-9zH7qw&s=axYbRkgYnaJuyffbR-IfUd8x9K1B5QJJvFDHZeSaWtI&e=  name is Sciart-L

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.brucebartrug.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=miw2QqS6oLyH1PukrNw_OjCYHD9tmUa66h99-9zH7qw&s=N7ZW8IDZRMG4u4Z-6MZcQzmwkpnUnzs3Kq00QOgnTJg&e=
of our friends. -Martin Luther King
•Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and give the appearance of solidity to pure wind. -Orson
Welles