Non-NU Email
There was a recent thread concerning this here on SciArt, Holly.  It seems too many producers of excellent watercolor paper have been absorbed by international paper companies.  It would seem best to find a small specialty company that still caters to artists and printers.  One I can suggest is Twinrocker, but others were mentioned as well.

bab