Non-NU Email
Oh nice!!!!! I've been traveling and haven't followed the thread.   I will look it up.  Holly

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 7:37 PM Kathryn Killackey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
Hi Holly,

I’m the one who instigated the recent thread about watercolor papers. I too began to have problems and after some research found out manufacturing procedures had changed for Fabriano Artistico. You can find the whole thread with people’s recommendations in the listserv archive, it was around May 25th.
I have ordered small amounts of most of the papers mentioned and am doing some tests. In fact the last of them arrived today. I’ve agreed to write my findings up for the guild so I should have more info soon!

Best,
Kathryn