From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2021 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Lesson in Sculpting

Non-NU Email
I like Sculpey because it is very pliable and comes in a zillion colors and responds well to tools.
Fimo is also good. it can be baked at low temps and hardens up.

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511