Non-NU Email
Ooh I’ll look forward to browsing it. I’m in the middle of redesigning my site using square space as well.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 12:45 PM Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email
Hi all,

I've finally done a new web site.  The old one had been fossilizing since 2004.

Built it on Square Space, pretty much on my own, so there may be design flaws I am blind to. Any glitches you see or advise very welcome.

Taina

--
Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio