Non-NU Email
Taina, your site looks really lovely and operates really well on my desktop. I like your choice to keep the homepage simple and then to use the masonry gridding for the portfolio pages. It keeps the viewer very focused on the images  - as opposed to using a lightbox with text for example.

The only thing that stopped my flow was the sample page for specimen reconstructions. Because it is all botanicals I had to stop and consciously note that you do much more than botanicals. The lead in picture clearly showed your entomological work. What I'm trying to say is it's not bad, but I found myself toggling back and forth for a moment, questioning whether botanicals was a big focus that I had missed earlier.

Your work is so lovely! Lore