Non-NU Email
Taina, Your website is impressive! You have done a lot of excellent work over the years.

Victoria Fuller

On Jun 19, 2021, at 5:05 PM, Taina Litwak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Hi  Tig -  I think I just picked one on a whim.... or I started blank maybe.  Its weird how I forget exactly what I did just 3 weeks ago.  I started rather on impulse.   I knew how I wanted the nesting of categories, so I built it that way.   So I picked portfolio options and then did each page using "Add page" - doing the square grid on the outer pages and the masonry grid style at the end topis portfolio and its easy to link a jump to the next logical page.  Not sure that helps, but we could get your build site open on square space and you could share your password and we could screen share and I could give a hand if you like.

Taina

Date:    Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:35:46 +1000
From:    Tig <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: New Web site

Non-NU Email

Looks great Taina! I’m slowly gathering speed and dusting off artworks to set up my own Squarespace site so have been following closely (if in lurk mode).

I see what Marjorie is saying about the icons which interestingly look fine on an iPad. If you scale them down I’m curious to see how they look on an iPad or on PC.

Can I ask which template you started with? Or did you start completely from scratch?

Cheers,
Tig Beswick