From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brower, Andrew V - APHIS
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 8:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [External Email]planning for new space

Non-NU Email

Make sure your floors are engineered to support compactors rolling back and forth - even if you don't plan to have compactors right away, you will probably need them eventually.

Andrew Brower, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, National Identification Services (NIS) USDA APHIS PPQ Plant Health Programs
4700 River Rd., Unit 52
Riverdale, MD 20737
 Office phone:  (301) 851-2243
Mobile phone: (240) 315-4408

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The preceding email message contains information that may be confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged, and may constitute non-public information. This message is intended to be conveyed only to the intended named recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, do not read it; instead, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message and any attachments. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access to this information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information, except its delivery to the sender, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.