Non-NU Email
Dear List Members,

We are very happy that COVID-19 is taking a step back, and equally happy that, with your support, we have been able to continue our release of unjustly neglected music, even through this wearing pandemic period. Many thanks.

Here you find our current list of compositions that we plan to publish in our REPERTOIRE EXPLORER series in the near future. We cordially invite you to contribute with a preface to these study scores. The series is dedicated to unjustly neglected compositions that are no longer available or never were:

https://repertoire-explorer.musikmph.de/en/preface-authors/

If music is not performed, it dies. We hope that our scores will provide a helpful basis for reviving these works. The catalogue on our website www.musikmph.de will give you an insight into the basic aim of our work. We would be very grateful if you would forward this mail to interested persons.

With best wishes from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich
Enhuberstrasse 6-8 Rgb.