Non-NU Email
Received! :-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2021, at 7:55 PM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Apparently so.

bab

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 8:53 PM Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Non-NU Email

This is a test message to see if the Listserve is still up and running.

Britt

l.edu

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com
•Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and give the appearance of solidity to pure wind. -Orson Welles