Non-NU Email
Hello to all,

Part of a current project includes a mural in a space about 8 feet wide, and I am hoping those of you with experience creating murals might have advice to share on how you determine your rates for such things.

What is the most effective way to calculate what that number should be? Should it be based on square footage? My hourly rate? Plus materials? A mix of both or all?

Thanks so much in advance!

Cheers,

C*

--
Visual Science Communication and Scientific Illustration