Non-NU Email

This is all incredibly helpful information. Exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you so much!

C*

Science and Stories Drawn Together
Visual Science Communication and Scientific Illustration
She / Her
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.charonhenning.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!XEqUXLB2crJNHCAdc62IAFxTHs6e-n3i75F4dIEbaatfxVJ6U4CuNJT9iexR8AL3NIyEwC4$