Non-NU Email

One circumstance that I just ran into- some wall surfaces/materials may be
under a warranty. If so, you just need to find out what kinds of paints you
can use so as not to void that warranty. Much to my surprise, for a project
I'm about to embark on, I can only buy a special paint in 5 gallon buckets
and of course it's proprietary which makes it pretty expensive.
I have a friend who has painted over a hundred murals and he has never run
into this (or... he just never asked!) ;) so I'm guessing this is a pretty
rare circumstance, but worth checking into!

Good luck and share pics when it's done! :)

Samantha