Non-NU Email

Hi all,

I'm getting more and more active on LinkedIn because it's getting more
serious in areas that aren't business administration related. I have the
GNSI mentioned in my LinkedIn, but the logo and background image it shows is
the default LinkedIn image instead of the great logo and header the GNSI
has. As far as I can see no-one is responsible for the GNSI page on
LinkedIn. I'm not sure how the board can claim it, but LinkedIn is really
changing right now and it would be great if the GNSI page reflected our new
ambition. Any thoughts about this?

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visual way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands

+31 (0)6 37 280899

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://miekeroth.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VEVWgZs4WcXgVy0oSWrI97aavE0Lhd_dvRwfn3CX6mmsTB6bi_-qtSMqHucNP1pZA_1lEbE$ > https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://miekeroth.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VEVWgZs4WcXgVy0oSWrI97aavE0Lhd_dvRwfn3CX6mmsTB6bi_-qtSMqHucNP1pZA_1lEbE$