Non-NU Email
Hi all - Many thanks to the exhibit committee and the judges for the beautiful on-line show!  Its a HUGE collection.

This is not a criticism, but I think it would be a much stronger show if the pieces were grouped by theme/subject.  Think of it as arranging/hanging a show in a gallery.  The way a show is arranged, the "hanging" is a separate project, and can be done regardless of whether there were entry categories or not.  It's all still one show, but you might hang all the Onothology pieces in one room, the Botanicals in another, the Info-graphics in another.  I think it would be a service to the viewers too, as they could look slowly at several sections and come back and see the other 3 sections later.

--
Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio

mobile: 240-750-9245