Non-NU Email
Greetings to the list from Dorcas!

This weekend is Cattle Raids!  I'll be there with my books and my computer, and will set up my table to offer heraldic consultations.  If there is wi-fi available (and there usually is), I'll be able to do extensive searching and conflict checking.  If there is no wi-fi, I'll still be able to help folks get started, because books are reliably low tech!

If you're a herald and want to participate, you will be welcome.  If you are not a herald but might be interested in becoming one, you will be welcome!

D^