Non-NU Email
Kristen,

Sound like a great project. Wish I did climate art!!

Marjorie

Marjorie Leggitt
www.marjorieleggitt.com
@mcleggitt

On Aug 3, 2021, at 4:26 AM, Kirsten Carlson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email

Hi Everyone!

Do you create climate-related illustrations?

We’d love to hear from you!

Myself and four other GNSI members are co-writing a book chapter that highlights the reasons visual science communication is an effective and important tool for communicating climate science. The book will be published by Springer Nature and is called: STORYTELLING TO ACCELERATE CLIMATE SOLUTIONS, edited by Emily Coren and Helen Hua Wang.

If you have worked on illustrations that display excellence in visual scicomm on this topic, please visit our submission page for more details:

https://forms.gle/KGNoSQ5FwEVFaT1o7

Submission Deadline: August 15, 2021

If you have any questions after reviewing our form (https://forms.gle/KGNoSQ5FwEVFaT1o7), please reach out to me and I’ll be happy to try and answer them on behalf of our collective group.

: ) Kirsten

KiRSTEN CARLSoN

Exploring Nature =  [Art + Science]³

www.kirstencarlson.net

Instagram | @artsyfishy

Twitter |@ kirstencarlson

Facebook | @FathomItStudios

Science + Art in  Antarctica
www.FATHOMANTARCTiCA.com

Adequate Earth Antarctic Group Exhibition | Undersea Illuminations
www.AAWCollective.com