Non-NU Email

...BUT...if I get terribly famous before I die, think of how valuable
all my lousy drawings will be!! (That's what I tell Jamie, LOL).

-Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue
Battle Creek, MI  49014-5076
269-963-1311
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.guthillustration.com__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VU-i09YOIvj10FRSJK4FLr77Dt8yXwsTnrIPYY5PJqRKXYfKU-VnJY3xR6bHukyu1oLbkZg$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.guthillustration.com/__;!!PvXuogZ4sRB2p-tU!VU-i09YOIvj10FRSJK4FLr77Dt8yXwsTnrIPYY5PJqRKXYfKU-VnJY3xR6bHukyuVqj29kw$ >