Non-NU Email

Hi - Do any of you routinely save your preparatory sketches, layouts,
tracings & transfers, etc.? I've done that forever and it's sort of
built up to a mad collection. I've always kept a few in case I do a
class/workshop where showing the preliminary steps is informative to
students, but I don't think i need to keep EVERYTHING...

I am trying to gradually pare down my stacks-o-art-stuff, so eventually
Jamie doesn't have to wade through a mountain of collected art flotsam
and jetsam to get to what might be worthwhile stuff.

thoughts?

-Gail

--
Gail Guth