Non-NU Email
Hi - Do any of you routinely save your preparatory sketches, layouts, tracings & transfers, etc.? I've done that forever and it's sort of built up to a mad collection. I've always kept a few in case I do a class/workshop where showing the preliminary steps is informative to students, but I don't think i need to keep EVERYTHING...

I am trying to gradually pare down my stacks-o-art-stuff, so eventually Jamie doesn't have to wade through a mountain of collected art flotsam and jetsam to get to what might be worthwhile stuff.

thoughts?

-Gail

--
Gail Guth