Non-NU Email
I went through old artwork lately but did sort of a ceremonial burning and recalled all the stories that went with the jobs, people ... or even the species. My first freelance job was, among other things, a Mola mola, that to this day, when I see one I feel fondly toward it. So that was sort of fun and sort of honored my hard work.
Kris