Non-NU Email
Dear All,

Following up on some of the conference's topics of integrating art and research, outreach, and funding your own project, I thought members might be interested in the following related organizations:

The Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities - https://a2ru.org/

Groundworks - https://groundworks.io/about

I've just started exploring, but the first has lots of resources such as best practices, tools, examples, and links to other useful organizations. It seems more aimed at the institutional level but there's interesting bits for individuals as well. The second is a peer-reviewed compendium of interdisciplinary arts-inclusive collaborative research projects which takes submissions (funded by the Alliance for tthe Arts in Research Universities).

best,
Kathryn
--
Kathryn Killackey