Website | marjorieleggitt.com
Website | science-art.com/leggitt

Interested in taking art classes?
Check out my workshops and courses at marjorieleggitt.com

On Aug 6, 2021, at 2:05 PM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Non-NU Email
Hi - Do any of you routinely save your preparatory sketches, layouts, tracings & transfers, etc.? I've done that forever and it's sort of built up to a mad collection. I've always kept a few in case I do a class/workshop where showing the preliminary steps is informative to students, but I don't think i need to keep EVERYTHING...

I am trying to gradually pare down my stacks-o-art-stuff, so eventually Jamie doesn't have to wade through a mountain of collected art flotsam and jetsam to get to what might be worthwhile stuff.

thoughts?

-Gail

--
Gail Guth